Mozart Brain is a brain fitness music action game for non-musicians who don’t have any musical training. It is designed for gamers to play 5 -10 minutes daily as a brain warm-up, taking music dictation challenges to test and boost their mental sharpness and memory ability. Gamers listen and recall real musical melodies by great composers to beat each game course, using 3 arrow buttons to play musical notes, progressing from imitating short music phrases in each melody to performing each complete melody in recital style!
- Tap 3 arrow buttons in correct sequence and timing to repeat musical notes Mozart Brain plays in each turn.
- Conquer at least 3 challenges and one complete melody per day.
- Beat each course within a week by “Normal” difficulty.
- Volume 1, consisting 10 courses (A-J), 70 melodies, and 280 challenges for over 2 months of play.
- Easy and Normal play modes (Easy for beginners).
- Automatic tracking of game progress.
- Session history for self monitoring of brain fitness (50 latest sessions).
- 2 high quality sets of musical instrument sounds (Vibraphone and Guitar).
- Stylized beats for time counting.
- Acoustic optimization for headphones.
Copyright © 2009
concertizer.com All rights