- The number for the current challenge in a course. There are 28 challenges in each course in the Volume 1.
- The number of the melody in the course and the length of the melody being played by Mozart Brain in each turn. In the Volume 1, each course has 7 melodies. From challenge 1 to 21, the same melody is played by Mozart Brain in each 3 sequential challenges, expanding the notes played in each turn by each challenge; short phrases in the first challenge, longer sentences in the second challenge, and the complete melody in the third challenge. From challenge 22 to 28, the same 7 melodies are played by Mozart Brain again, only one turn for each challenge to test gamers’ ability to recall previously memorized content.
- The number of the current turn in a challenge and the part of a melody being played by Mozart Brain.
- The total number of notes being played by Mozart Brain in the current turn.
- The animating digit indicating the number of the current note being played by Mozart Brain in the current turn.
- The number of remaining "lives".
- Skip button for stopping listening to Mozart Brain in the current turn.
- Home button for exiting the current course and returning to the menu.
Copyright © 2009
concertizer.com All rights