- At the end of each challenge, game score is given based on the percentage of the notes a gamer correctly plays by memory (combining points for both Sound and Rhythm) from the total number of notes Mozart Brain plays in the challenge.
- Score for Sound. Each point equals one note.
- Score for Rhythm. Each point equals one note.
- Continue button for starting next challenge.
- Peek button for finding out the sources of melodies in the current course.
- Exit button for exiting the current course and returning to the menu.
Copyright © 2009
concertizer.com All rights